Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Finally

I have been in New Mexico for 9 months now and I finally got brave enough to get a haircut. It was pretty painless. My appointment was at 11:00 a.m. and I was on my way home by 11:30 a.m. He got the bangs a little on the short side but I guess that is okay. I think it turned out okay so next time I will go for some highlights. Nobody here noticed that I got it cut so is that a good thing or not hhhuumm?

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I think your new hair cute is great. I am glad you had a good experince. New hair cutting people can be scary.

Braden and Annie said...

looks cute!! I feel bad I didn't get to see it in real life while you were here. And your Valentine treat is so cute, I probably would have given up.