These girls are
all girl and they love an evening of beauty parlor fun. So we gathered up the supplies and got to work on those make-overs.

This is serious business.

Glam-
more is the word of the day.

My turn to deck them out.

Jamie informed me I was using my supplies to sparingly so I had to crank it up.

All ready to go to the movies. We are headed on into the family room to top of the night with "Ramona and
Beazus."
2 comments:
What a fun memory. That looks like a great time. I love Ramona & Beazus... I cried during the cat funeral and I don't even like cats but that is the cutest show.
Those little girls sure love these Princess type activities. Sierra is wearing her makeup pretty darn good. They look like they all had fun. Even Jamie! :-)
Post a Comment