
When assessing my pictures I realized that I have a lot of birds. I think it is because they pose well and the picture turns out good.

In New Mexico there is always some bird soaring overhead. A hawk, a raven, a turkey vulture or something else. I learned that vultures don't have feathers on their head to help prevent disease since they eat dead, half rotted critters.

There were lots of monkeys to see at the zoo and although they are fun to watch they are too active for a good still shot so I was glad this one posed for me.

This is a snow leopard. There is a momma and a baby snow leopard that they have put a web cam on for visitors to view. The momma realized this and moved them away from the camera.

After the bird show Brooklyn and Sierra gave a donation to the bird for conservation efforts. For the dollar she tells you "Good-Bye."

Everybody knows koala bears eat eucalyptus leaves and that they are poisonous but did you know that they are picky about what leaves they eat? They choose only the freshest because they are least toxic. The big pouchy tummy is really a chamber to filter out the toxins before they enter the koala's system.



2 comments:
It looks like the bird took Brooklyn's money really fast. It looks like Sierra was next in line to donate for the birds. I'll bet they had a fun time.
everyone doesn't know that the leaves are toxic... i just found that out.
Post a Comment