Saturday, April 9, 2011

SPRiING is here

This is the shortest winter I have ever had. It would have been even shorter if I hadn't spent 6 weeks in Utah-I do love a good snow storm. Actually I love all of the seasons and the changes they bring. I think spring is my favorite season though. By the time we got back home spring was in full swing. The trees are all out in blossom, the birds have returned and are singing their songs by 4:30 a.m., the sky is radiant blue and shorts and flip flops are in use.
Have I mentioned that my all time favorite thing about this city is the blue sky? We have very low pollution here. Those cache valley cows are a health hazard.

2 comments:

Braden and Annie said...

I wish we could get some of that our way, I'm so sick of waking up to snow and or freezing rain every morning!

Braden and Annie said...

AND I can't Wait to wear Flip flops!!