I think that I can finally say my job is good. I have learned enough not to feel like I am a hindrance. I am over the terrible cold that I caught from someone (I am blaming work). I think I have finally got all of the loose ends tied up from the robbery (which is also works fault). It only took Toyota 3 weeks to put in a part they told me they were going to overnight. I have bought enough scrubs to work a full week now. Work also hired a new girl so I no longer am having to work 40 plus hours (I hired on for 10-15 hours a week).
I ask you--who gets robbed their last 5 days at work on their last job and their first 5 days on their next job? Even if those jobs are 16 years apart. One good thing about being robbed is that all of the security guards know who I am now and what I drive and are very good to check on me.
Bowling
10 years ago
2 comments:
Yeah. I love it when you finally get to that point.
When does the friends and family scrub discount kick in?!? =). And no, I don't know of anyone but you who gets robbed 16 years apart on their first and last days at work. Just you.
Post a Comment