Thursday, August 5, 2010

Jenilyn's Request

Here are the pictures of bullfrogs that Jenilyn requested.



We saw these at the botanical gardens. He insists that I tell you these are small bullfrogs. I realize you have no reference point though.




Every where we go Alan has been looking for them for you. He has seen them but these were easier to photograph.



They are kind of hard to photograph since they like to sit mostly in the water.


2 comments:

Jenilyn said...

After I realized that you had updated I rushed home to read, and I must say I am very pleased. Not only is it fantastic to have a whole blog post dedicated to me, it is also good to see some bullfrogs. When I come to visit we're definitely going to the botanical gardens! I especially enjoyed the skeleton picture that Al texted me. It was SO GOOD seeing you guys tonight!!!

Blaser Family said...

I have spent too much time at Disneyland lately. If that is even possible. I had to make Alan get a frog to move to be sure it was real.