Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tingley Beach

These are roadrunners. We see them quite frequently so if you come to visit us you may get to see some too.


This is Tingley Beach. It is a park in the middle of Albuquerque with a series of ponds for fishing, paddle boats and remote control toy boats.

The playground equipment was pretty lame. Turns out it isn't playground equipment at all but really exercise equipment.

This is not the first park here that I have seen set up for a good workout. I sure would hate to exercise in front of everybody. Truth be told I just hate to exercise. Sierra was willing to give it a try though.


You may also catch a glimpse of a turtle while at the park.


2 comments:

Braden and Annie said...

I love Sierra's 'CHeese' in the last picture, so cute! That is kind of interesting that they would have exercise stuff instead of playground, isn't a playground a little kid's exercise equipment? But the ponds and boat stuff sounds fun! I don't think I've ever seen a road runner, I think I imagined them a little bigger than that.

Blaser Family said...

I am sad Brooklyn and I had to miss this. It looks like you guys had a great time. I hope we get to go do this next time we come.