Friday, September 24, 2010

Looking for some info

Has anyone tried a George Foreman type of grill. We can't have grills by the apartments because of fire safety issues. I really miss grilling and was wondering if they are any good. The only person I have heard about them from is my Mother and you probably all know her opinion. I am looking for some feedback before I purchase one because they are kind of bulky and will take up a lot of room in my cupboards so I really want to be happy with it if I buy one. Please post your opinion.

5 comments:

The Ballard's said...

I think that Alyson & Lindsey had them...
Did you get that tutorial I sent? Did it work or do you still have questions, cause I have not seen a slide show...

Emilee Keyes said...

I have one and I love it. It is not the same as grilling however. I use it to cook bacon, maddox steaks, chicken, hamburgers & steak. I do not have a foreman just something similar (off brand).

Fox said...

I have one. Here is my opinion... not really like grilling however I do like it. Cooks fast, cleans up easy. I have a really big one and still can only cook two of whatever at a time, which isn't a problem for me but might be for you 3. I;ll make you a deal you come home and I'll just give you mine. okay. see you soon!

Braden and Annie said...

Love the slide show! I felt bad when my mom told me I missed steve and his pictures, but this worked out good cause I still got to see some. Hopefully it was a good experience for him and he enjoyed it?

About the Foreman, I have one, used it for a while, it works good. Easy to use not bad clean up- its just that the grill is so much easier. and I didn't have an easy access cupboard for it. Agree with Lindsey about the size but it'd still work, better than nothing. Tell you what when you come get Lindsey's grab mine too and the size won't be a problem. ;) Not that I don't want it but I can have a grill.

Blake and Jessica said...

Blake had a George Foreman before we got married. It's not my favorite. The only thing I really use it for is to cook chicken prior to adding it to a pasta salad, soup, or other recipe that requires cooked chicken. It tastes SO much better cooked on the outdoor grill. Seriously. It is easy to clean though but is bulky to store in my cupboard. It has to go in a large cupboard.