Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My thumb is not too green

The move to New Mexico has been very hard on my plants. They have not done well at all. I keep my blinds closed to cut down on the heat so maybe they don't have enough sunshine. It is very hot and dry here so maybe it is too arid for tropical plants. Maybe they just miss Utah like me. They were looking so scraggly that I finally bought a few more to fill in.
I think that they turned out pretty good. If some one has word on how the one is doing that I left at Grandma's I would be interested. I don't know who she gave it to but I doubt that she kept it. She doesn't like plant sitting.

2 comments:

vurlia said...

I just wanted to tell you that that water plant i am tending looks very very good and i am enjoying it. The plants you have look good so enjoy them while they last. Mom did not give me the one from your house and i will try to remember to ask her. Where are you going to keep all Alan's art work it is to nice to not display. Good blog and can you believe i can comment. I love you and miss you.

Emilee Keyes said...

Warning: I think that your plant has been "donated". Lindsey had her eye on one while she was visiting grandma and she seemed more than happy to part with it.