Thursday, August 11, 2011

YeLLow BeLLies

While Dave was still in Alaska he was already thinking ahead to his "next big out of state fishing trip." I was afraid that he was already planning on returning to Alaska before he even got home. I reminded him that Alaska is a once in a lifetime trip. We got a chuckle out of this phrase because while I was picking up motion sickness meds for Alan the pharmacist told me that Alan would have a great time and that it is a once in a life time opportunity-he tries to go every 3 years. Anyway I interrupted Dave before he could tell me he was going back to Alaska and told him that he had already planned his "next big out of state fishing trip." He could not deny that he had indeed made his plans. Here are the photos of our adventure.
Sierra loves animals and critters of all kinds. She wasn't so much into catching fish for the success of catching fish but she loved playing with them after she had caught them. She kept a whole bucket of them to take home to keep as pets on her deck. Unfortunately that did not last more than overnight.
The fish pretty much hook themselves and both of the girls were capable of fishing on their own once the line had been thrown out for them. They had a great time. They would have liked to go again but we ran out of time to do any more activities.
Occasionally Alan would have to use a pink pole if someone had the big poles. He refused to get caught on film as a matter of principle. I did try; this was as close I as could get.
Kevin even caught a couple of fish. What a good sport. He doesn't much care for fishing.
I think Dave had a great time on his "out of state fishing trip."

No comments: