I called Brooklyn to schedule a day to hang out with her. She informed me that she would be happy to spend time with me but it was going to have to be after school. I asked what time school would be out. She wasn't sure but it was a long time because she has to go all day this year.
I saw these cute angel doll crafts that I thought the girls would like to hang up in their rooms so I bought all of the supplies for a little craft time together. I think they turned out nice and hope the girls think of me when they see them.
I also got some workbooks that we spent some time on. Sierra was really enjoying it and did several pages. Bedtime came all too soon and but before I left I read bedtime stories to the girls. It was hard to say good night because it was also good-bye.



No comments:
Post a Comment