Monday, October 3, 2011

Steve came

I was so excited for Steve to come visit us that I was counting down the days.  I told Dave just 3 more days and Steven will be here to visit me.  He corrected me and informed me that Steve was coming to see him; after all the plan was morning dove hunting.  Alan jumped in to clarify that Steve was coming to see him.  Well Steven I hope that you know you are well loved and missed by all of us.  Turns out Dave and Alan were right.  There are no pictures of Steve hanging out with me.
Alan bags a bird
Steve bags a bird

Birds for the day.
       
Steven was able to get a white wing dove.  Dave and Alan have been trying to get one themselves with no luck yet. Alan informs me there is no jealousy.  He will just keep trying.  He hopes Steve had enough fun that he will come visit again.

No comments: