Saturday, October 8, 2011

A little time with Kevin

Kevin wanted me to go rock climbing with him.  I did not see how that was possible.  I am pretty sure I could not hang onto a rock if my life depended on it.  I suggested a hike to the wind caves instead.  He agreed so off we went.  We went in the heat of the day because he also had school to go to. 
 Whew, I made it up. I was beginning to wonder if I could make it. I have never hiked up there because I thought the caves would be lame and it is pretty steep and there are snakes and all. Okay, most of all I am just lazy.


Actually I thought the wind caves were fabulous and would recommend them to others. I had no idea what I have been missing.  Kevin didn't realize it was my first time up and thought that was crazy.  Anyone who lives nearby should have taken an opportunity to go in 15 years. 

I enjoyed the view;


 the challenge;
and the company!


  He is right I should have gone years ago.

Come hike in New Mexico with me Kevin.

No comments: