Sunday, October 31, 2010

Balloon Fiesta Take 2

This week we got up even earlier to try and beat the crowds. It worked. We arrived in about 15 minutes. Thank Goodness.


This weekend more of the shapes got off the ground because wind conditions were better.


It was a little colder this weekend too. That is good for the balloons because they can fly a little later. When it is too warm they cannot get very high.


It is amazing to me how creative people can be. There are all kinds of shapes.


There was a Darth Vader, a Humpty-Dumpty and an upside-down, broken Humpty-Dumpty, and all kinds of sponsor logos like Wonder Bread and Target.


The cow is huge. I think it may be bigger than the stagecoach.

2 comments:

Gwyl said...

Those are really neat balloons. I can imagine that seeing them in person is quite incredible.

The Ballard's said...

Oh, I am so jealous. I would love to go to a balloon show like that.