WHAT?! I just saw Grandma Sunday afternoon and she did not mention that she was traveling to your house. Well, enjoy your time together. I am glad that you finally convinced her to come see you. BTW did you use the recipe I sent?
I still cannot believe that she went. Seriously, I'm in shock. So that is how you get her to do things... Inform her on such short notice so she does not have time to think of an excuse. I miss her, but I'm willing to share since I've been hogging her ;)
3 comments:
WHAT?! I just saw Grandma Sunday afternoon and she did not mention that she was traveling to your house. Well, enjoy your time together. I am glad that you finally convinced her to come see you.
BTW did you use the recipe I sent?
I still cannot believe that she went. Seriously, I'm in shock. So that is how you get her to do things... Inform her on such short notice so she does not have time to think of an excuse. I miss her, but I'm willing to share since I've been hogging her ;)
Oh and tell gram that she should have sent out a mass text message so that her family and friends aren't worried! Geez
Post a Comment