Monday, June 21, 2010

Furniture Woes

Before we left we bought a new table and chair set. We purchased it a Shopko. When we got here and began to assemble everything this what we found. There is no Shopko in New Mexico. Fortunately after some help from Shopko Customer Service we were able to get a hold of the company directly for a replacement seat.Propping the computer up on an apple box (the fruit kind not the technology kind) was getting old so I bought a new computer desk. It had 3 broken pieces. Sauder is really good to work with though and they sent me 3 new pieces. The only problem was I had to put the desk together again with the new pieces.
And I would love to show you a picture of our new couch but after 5 weeks it is still not here.

2 comments:

The Ballard's said...

That is some furniture woes. I loved the fruit kind not the tech kind statement.

Blaser Family said...

I am glad you were able to get all the right parts. If your couch doesn't get there before us it will be okay. Your floor is an upgrade from a wet tent in the rain.