Alan keeps a hit list of creatures. This is a Northern Pike. It has been on his list for over a year now. He has finally met with success here in New Mexico.
Alan may have caught the biggest fish at 26" long but Dave caught the most.
Two weekends and 12 fish later Alan and Dave are ready for their next adventure.

Two weekends and 12 fish later Alan and Dave are ready for their next adventure.
By the way who knew that New Mexico was home to snapping turtles? We got to enjoy him and leave him at the lake; one of the benefits of apartment life.

6 comments:
Wow that sounds fun. Alan's fish looks huge. Your apartment is cute, I hope its has a good air conditioner.
The turtle is really cute you should have taken him home. Good work on the fish.
Snapping turtles are dangerous. It is a good thing you left him there. Cool picture though. I am excited that you have a blog. I will miss our Pepsi run next week when I am without you at the Johnson reunion. That was a fun memory for me. I am also hoping that Jamie does more blogging know that you are away.
Snapping turtles are dangerous. It is a good thing you left him there. Cool picture though. I am excited that you have a blog. I will miss our Pepsi run next week when I am without you at the Johnson reunion. That was a fun memory for me. I am also hoping that Jamie does more blogging know that you are away.
Ok so grandma tried telling me that the turtle was your pet! She had the picture on her phone, I'm glad that it stayed at the lake though for your sake. Love you!
Brooklyn says she likes the turtle. While looking at the pics she says she really misses you guys
Post a Comment