Thursday, June 24, 2010

Oh Happy Day

Our couches have arrived. Although everyone is glad they are here and willing to help break them in no one volunteered to be the model showing how comfortable they are. Where is a 5 year old when you need one. The girls will be here soon though. They are both sofa sleepers. Is that an obvious enough hint?

The creature in the corner belongs to Sierra. Just ask her. The day before we left home we went to the arcade. Everyone combined their tickets to purchase this gigantic memory. He is over 5' long. Whenever Sierra calls us she reminds us that is her lizard. She may be taking him home when she comes.

4 comments:

Emilee Keyes said...

I am glad to see everything coming along. Finally! When are your girls coming? Oh, I bet they are so excited. I am looking forward to updates. Hopefully they will be a little more cooperative when it comes to posing for the camera.

Blaser Family said...

I am really excited to see we dont have to sleep on the floor after all. Emilee we are going to visit July 21.

Fox said...

Hey you might be the best blogger in know. I love all the new posts, keep them coming. I'm pretty sure your life is more exciting than mine so that makes me jealous.

Rogers said...

Your furniture looks great. I have been reading your blogs, but it has taken me a while to figure out how to comment (since I am not a blogger).