I am so glad to "hear" that you are doing well. The apartment looks good. I am glad to see Dave and Alan have find a good fishing spot but what about you? I am sure that fishing is not your first choice. I am excited to follow your adventures. Thanks for posting.
YAY! You got a blog!!! :) I am excited to see the different things that New Mexico has to offer! If its anything great, I might just have to plan a trip down there. Who knows, maybe with all the rain we're getting up here the warm sunny weather will be enough to get me there. ;) Your apartment looks nice, all new appliances is a plus. Glad to hear that the fishing is good and that Al got to cross another off his list. Hope you are doing well!? Love you!
6 comments:
Yahoo! I'm so excited for you to have a blog I will add you to my stalking list.
I am so glad to "hear" that you are doing well. The apartment looks good. I am glad to see Dave and Alan have find a good fishing spot but what about you? I am sure that fishing is not your first choice. I am excited to follow your adventures. Thanks for posting.
YAY! You got a blog!!! :) I am excited to see the different things that New Mexico has to offer! If its anything great, I might just have to plan a trip down there. Who knows, maybe with all the rain we're getting up here the warm sunny weather will be enough to get me there. ;) Your apartment looks nice, all new appliances is a plus. Glad to hear that the fishing is good and that Al got to cross another off his list. Hope you are doing well!? Love you!
weird but it wouldn't let me comment on the second post but it would on this one...
Really cute. I big change. I hate the kitchen. Too much like my old one.
I am so happy that you have decided to join the blogging world! Congratulations;). I like the tour of your apartment, it looks nice1
Post a Comment